We care for your health
Corona Pandemic has meant that taking care of hygiene is THE MOST IMPORTANT factor. We try to give a safe environment for our guests by taking the following steps:
- Ask us if you need a digital thermometer / oximeter / doctor assistance.
- Hand sanitisers are available at entry, dining area, all floors for guest use.
- Jai Niwas is SAATHI Certified as per Government of India guidelines. This self- certification by Quality Council of India and Ministry of Tourism gives us a good benchmark to follow.
- Individual AC machines in each room, each room has openable windows and ventilation, natural light.
- Open verandas, corridors and Non-AC Public areas make Jai Niwas pleasant and safer than centrally air-conditioned buildings.
- All hotel details like wi-fi code, hotel facilities, room price etc. can be sent by whatsapp/email.
- Housekeeping staff will ONLY enter your room when you ask for service.
- We wash linen at 65 degrees, this ensures proper hygiene. We have a 6 stages machine wash cycle for linen and uniforms.
- After wash, all linen is Sun dried and machine pressed at 135 degrees. Towels are partially sun dried and then dried in a steamer at 90 degree to ensure hygiene.
Jai Niwas takes care of our staff members to keep them and our guests healthy. All our staff is double vaccinated. We do regular heath check ups and check body temperature on staff arrival and departure.