Hotel Policy & Booking Conditions
- Jai Niwas room rates are on bed and breakfast basis
- Tax rates are as per government rules and subject to change.
- Room rates are at the discretion of management, subject to change
- Rooms are generally available around 11 AM. We try to offer a room earlier as well, as soon as possible to guests, subject to availability.
- Guest can choose to book from night before in case of early arrival.
- Check out time is 12 noon, guests can ask the reception if they will like to extend check out time by 1 hour. Depending on availability we will be happy to oblige.
- Drinking alcohol in public areas is not allowed.
- Rights of admission reserved. Hotel reserves the right to give or not give room to a guest even for confirmed bookings, depending on guest behaviour and deportment.
- We are a small family managed hotel, we request all guest to respect the privacy and comfort of fellow guests and follow hotel rules.
- We hold bookings without advance till 2 PM, unless time of arrival is specified.
- WE accept Visa, Mastercard, Pay-Tm, Google Pay, UPI, cash for payments. We do not accept cheques.
- We do not need an advance for most bookings. On certain busy dates, and for group or travel agency bookings, we do ask for advance.
- Complete advance is returned for individual guest bookings if we are informed 2 days in advance and for group bookings (more than 2 rooms) if we are informed 5 days in advance. If cancellation information is sent afterwards, there is no refund.
- Photo ID required for all Adult guests as per Government of India guidelines
- Guests need to carry a photo ID card.
- For Foreign guests it is Passport with valid Visa
- For NRI and PIO – it is Passport and PIO card
- For Indian nationality guests it is AADHAR / Driving licence / passport / Voter ID/ PAN card is NOT a valid ID as it does not carry guest address